May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks,
May your heart be as light as a song,
May each day bring you bright, happy hours,
That stay with you all the year long.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Unexpected Turns
One of the things that I am truly embracing with being home with the girls is the chance to really enjoy the unexpected moments. We were on our way home from running a couple of errands and Katie called me. Instead of heading home, we met for a little girl's lunch and then stopped at a park on the way home. What a perfect detour. I know that I am about to sound overly symbolic and cheesy, but it is these little detours in life that we remember. I am learning that everything else can wait. As my Grandma Hughes said to me the last time I spoke to her, "Enjoy every minute, it goes way too fast." Thanks, Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment