Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sisterly Love?!

A little trip to the zoo turned into quite the adventure. After several attempts to get into my trunk (just ask Kumari) to retrieve my stroller, I ended up renting a stroller from the zoo. That should have been my first clue. One minute, Adeline & Scarlet are getting along beautifully- giggling, "chatting", etc. (you get the picture).. then the next minute I hear a bloodcurdling scream from Scarlet. I can't quite figure out what happened until I look at Adeline and she clinches her teeth together and says, "I BITE!" (for those that know Adeline well, you can imagine her expression). Within seconds of me trying to find the wound, Kumari points to Scarlet's hand and sure enough, "I BITE" was an accurate statement. Needless to say, our trip to the zoo was kept pretty brief. We hit the desert dome and the aquarium. The pictures below sum it up. In one picture Adeline is trying to help feed Scarlet/give her a little "love tap" at the same time. I think Scarlet being so much more interactive at this age and vocal has made Adeline a little jealous. Just one of those growing pains and along with them, so does the beauty of sisterly love begin. For all of us with sisters, we know all about sisterly love. And I mean that with the most sincerity because I truly think the bond between sisters is truly amazing and at times terrifying (especially when it involves hairspray and hair scrunchies)! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment