Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scarlet's 9 Month Check-Up

This morning, I took the girls to the doctor for flu vaccinations (Adeline was able to get the mist) and Scarlet's 9 Month Wellness Check. Scarlet weighs 21 lbs & 8 oz (90%ile), her length is 30-1/2 inches (100%ile) and her head circumference is 18 inches (90%ile). Scarlet is eating all sorts of different foods, but mostly finger foods, I just cut up what we are eating into bite size pieces. She is teething right now; getting two more teeth on top and bottom- making it a total of 8 teeth. She loves to play peek-a-boo, dance, give kisses and bang objects together. She is starting to wave. She can stand for a few moments without the support of any furniture.

Adeline and Scarlet love to dance together, it is so fun. I will have to record a video of this little move that Scarlet does when she dances, it is hilarious! She rocks her head side to side with a little neck roll when music is playing. I was so much better about taking short video clips when Adeline was a baby, I need to start carrying my video camera with me again- it is just that I have so much more to carry in my bag now. ;) Although- I don't have to carry diapers for Adeline anymore- yay! I guess I need to replace the space I had for Adeline's diapers with the video camera. Be prepared for a couple video updates in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment