May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks,
May your heart be as light as a song,
May each day bring you bright, happy hours,
That stay with you all the year long.
Leave it to you. I just spent hours trying to make Luca's blog cool. Before I shut off the computer I wanted to see what was new and exciting with Adeline, and her blog is so cool. I love it.
I still have happy tears. When Andy and Sam were babies/toddlers, I used to sing this song while rocking them......of course, it didn't sound like this one. Amazing - keep it up Colette, I look at the blog almost every day. Love you.
Leave it to you. I just spent hours trying to make Luca's blog cool. Before I shut off the computer I wanted to see what was new and exciting with Adeline, and her blog is so cool. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI still have happy tears. When Andy and Sam were babies/toddlers, I used to sing this song while rocking them......of course, it didn't sound like this one. Amazing - keep it up Colette, I look at the blog almost every day. Love you.
ReplyDelete