Thursday, August 20, 2009
I am now back at work and missing Adeline during the day, but I am treasuring my mornings, evenings & weekends with her! It has been awhile since I last updated our blog. Adeline continues to grow and change every single day....
Adeline is enjoying some fruits and vegetables now, but squash is her favorite so far. This short video is from the first time she ate squash. I think her face is just classic when she tries the spoonful of squash, she looks so surprised. She now eats green beans, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples & carrots. Next week she will try apricots, plums & oatmeal. In the last couple days she has started making a lot of "fart noises" with her mouth and thinks it is extra funny to do that at meal time (pretty messy!). She laughs & laughs.. so far she seems to have quite a bit of Andy's humor. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment