Sunday, April 19, 2009

Don't Forget to Vote!




There are only 11 days left to vote. Who do you think Adeline looks like? I posted pictures of the choices. Andy thought it might be funny to post a picture of the milkman, but we decided that is not appropriate. LOL! Unfortunately, I can only post 5 pictures per entry so the rest of the pictures are on the next entry.

2 comments:

  1. I try to look at the blog every morning - what a wonderful way to start my day - what a beautiful granddaughter - can't wait for my week in May - she changes every day - I love the blog - Andy and Colette are wonderful parents - keep those photos coming - I love you......Grandma Susan (I think she's got the Winston cheeks - they are great for storing M&M's :) ask me how I know that....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy and Collette,

    This is a great blog. Have a great week!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete