Monday, April 13, 2009

Adeline's First Easter





Easter morning started off pretty early with Adeline waking up at 5 in the morning. She was yawning and so was I! She really wanted to celebrate because between midnight and 3 a.m. she ate almost 12 ounces and was very alert. Needless to say, when Easter day came she spent most of the day sleeping. We celebrated Easter by going over to my parents' house and having brunch with my Dad, Mom, Dave, Katie, & the kids. Tommy, Alissa & the kids stopped by with treats for an Easter Egg hunt. Betsy & Michael were in town from Chicago so they also came by with Peppy & Clint. Andy & the guys played cards and also participated in a little 2 on 2 basketball match. We were going to head to Glenwood, but instead went home a little early for a nap. We hope that everyone had a Happy Easter!

5 comments:

  1. I love her:) I hope you had a great easter...

    PS. I am calling you for blog help. I do not know hot to add the links to other blogs and how did you get the pics on there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana-
    Go to "Layout" and then "Add a Gadget", click on "Add Image/Picture". Then you can click and drag to put them in the order you would like.
    Anne-
    No comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne...you rock! The blog is now new and improved:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has SO MUCH HAIR!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete