Thursday, November 8, 2012
Just Mommy & Me
Now that Adeline goes to Preschool two mornings a week, Scarlet and I have a little time when it is just the two of us. On one of those mornings we normally get our grocery shopping done, but on the other morning we do something fun together. Although, even on the morning that we are running a couple errands I think Scarlet enjoys being an "only child"... even if it is for only a couple of hours. But, she is always ready to pick up Adeline from school and gets very excited when we pull up and go get her from her classroom. This week, when we picked Adeline up and I got both girls buckled in their seats Adeline very seriously turned to Scarlet and said, "Scarlet- I am sorry to tell you this but you can't be my best friend anymore. Nina is now my best friend. I am just sorry about that." And so it begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment