Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Apple Orchard

This morning we took a little trip to the apple orchard down the road. The weather was just perfect. Adeline LOVED picking the apples from the trees and filling up her bag. Holden, as always, was just a sweetheart- even with his broken leg and not being able to run around. He was still able to participate in some apple picking with Molly and Adeline. Kumari lifted him up so he was able to pick a couple of apples. As you can see from the pictures, his wagon was a hit! The girls wanted to ride with him in his "studmobile". ;0)

There were a few school field trips at the orchard today, which was a bit surreal- but in a good way. Here I was enjoying this beautiful day with my girls when I would have normally been on the field trip. Don't get me wrong- I loved my job, but nothing compares to this time right now. I am so thankful!






No comments:

Post a Comment