Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meeting Up at the Zoo

Kumari & I met with the kids at the zoo this morning. We talked this morning and made a plan for meeting, but getting out of the door in time was just not in the cards for me. So about 15 minutes after I said I would be there- I was there. Luckily, Holden & Wyatt fell asleep on the way to the zoo and were able to catch some more Z's and Kumari assured me to never apologize about being late. Two carriers, a couple strollers, and snacks for a week camping trip later we made it to the zoo entrance. ;0) Then it was time for lunch. Only kidding. Kind of.

It was a beautiful morning and with school in session there are not any crowds, just the perfect amount of people. We were able to go to the cat complex, see the gorillas, lots of different birds and giraffes along the way to the petting zoo- where the kids were able to see baby goats and finish up with a ride on the carousel. We are so lucky to have such an amazing zoo right in our own city. Adeline and Holden were nonstop chatting with each other and running after each other. Wyatt & Scarlet were just happy to watch their older siblings and get some fresh air. Although, as you can see by the end of the zoo trip they were worn out. We are looking forward to more play dates with Holden & Wyatt.






No comments:

Post a Comment