Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We had the perfect amount of snow flurries this Christmas. Enough snow for a "White Christmas" without scary road conditions, like last year. Adeline was able to sport her new snow gear from Grandma & Grandpa Martin. I felt like my mother, bundling Adeline up so much that she could barely walk. I remember the days of sledding when we would waddle outside after my mom would put layer after layer on all four of us. We would keep warm though, sledding and playing in the snow for hours. Although, I do remember thinking it would be easier just to pee my pants then to go back inside and attempt to undress my armor of a snowsuit. As you can see from some of the pictures, Adeline was not happy at all to come back inside while her "Da Da" finished shoveling the driveway.




No comments:

Post a Comment